Eva Longoria Bikini Pictures

Eva Longoria does it again and smokes out all of the other competition this year as far as bikini candids go. She looks fucking fantastic in these bikini pictures taken today in Italy. My god this chick is just about perfect.Eva Longoria is pregnant have been circulating off and on for a few months, but this is the first time I’ve seen visual proof that indicates it could be true. Eva is certainly rockin’ a round belly in these bikini candids from Portofino.












Stunning Desperate Housewives star Eva Longoria has admitted she has put on weight, but doesn’t care.Sizzling Eva, who plays Gabrielle in the TV series, thinks she has piled on the pounds because of her boyfriend, French basketball star, Tony Parker.In an interview with New Magazine, the 30-year-old star said: “I think I’m putting on weight because I’m in love and I don’t need to try any more.”But she didn’t notice the weight gain until it was pointed out to her by the Desperate Housewives team.She said: “I was getting upset that nothing would fit. I thought the costume designers were doing it because they wanted Gabrielle to be sexier.“Then they measured me and said: ‘No, you’ve got fatter!’”But Eva isn’t taking desperate measures to lose the weight by pumping iron in the gym or starving herself on a crash diet.“I’m always eating,” she said. “I’m really hungry right now

No comments:

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook
Stumble Upon Toolbar