Party Pics

Amanda Bynes is looking hot on the cover of the January 2009 issue of Cosmopolitan.
Amanda Bynes looks sexy in her black dress at The Cosmopolitan Magazine party. Inside she talks about how Chace Crawford is just too pretty and marriage. Here are some highlights.
On the idea of having a husband:I say I never want to get married. I feel trapped with the idea of marriage. How can you really be with somebody forever? Id get bored! As I get older, I dont settle. Id rather tell somebody This is what I wanttake it or leave it.
On dating actors: Obviously, Chace Crawford is gorgeous but I wouldnt want to date him. Hes too pretty. Maybe hes a smart guy and maybe hes my soul mate [laughs], but thats not the type I go for.
On what she physically likes about herself: My favorite part of my body is my smile. I have my moms
Amanda…I’ll go after Chace then. I like the pretty boys, and Chace’s eyes are soooo blue!






No comments:

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook
Stumble Upon Toolbar