Alessandra Ambrosio Victoria’s Secret Catalog Photoshoot

Alessandra Ambrosio Victoria’s Secret Catalog Photoshoot
Australian supermodel Miranda Kerr and Brazilian supermodel Alessandra Ambrosio take to the beach for The Victoria Secret Catalog photo shoot
Alessandra Ambrosio is best known as the first spokesmodel for Victoria's Secret PINK line. On August 24, 2008, she gave birth to her and businessman fiance Jamie Mazur's first daughter, Anja Louise Ambrosio Mazur. Revealing the secret of shaping her body, Alessandra recently said, "Last year, because I had a baby and I had to lose pounds, I did a lot of cardio." She then added, "After I gave birth, my diet was a very healthy diet, like no sugar, no bread. But now, I am just eating whatever."


















No comments:

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook
Stumble Upon Toolbar