Selita Ebanks Macy’s Lingerie Hq Photoshoot

supermodel Selita Ebanks looking freakin' hot for Macy's lingerie Photoshoot Supermodel Selita Ebanks doing one hell of a fantastic job of modeling Macy’s lingerie.She has incredible body and looks stunning in the ads.she maintains her sexy looks for modeling campaigns.
supermodel Selita Ebanks talks Kanye To OK Magazine
“I’m just happy that he’s a great friend. I love his creativity. I love that he thinks outside the box,” she continued. “He’s just himself. Not only am I a fan, I support him 100%.”
Selita Ebanks recently spoke with InTouch about ex-boyfriend Nick Cannon and news that he and wife Mariah Carey are expecting their first child together.
Selita tells, "He’s amazing with children! There’s no doubt in my mind that Mariah is a lucky woman to have a great man!”






No comments:

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook
Stumble Upon Toolbar