Evangeline Lilly Covers TV Guide Photoshoot

Lost star Evangeline Lilly takes the cover of TV Guide’s latest issue. Interview highlights as follows:
On her attitude to fame: “I deny that I am Evangeline Lilly…it’s terrible to admit but I don’t care….I wasn’t ready for any of this.”
On herself: “I’m goofy and weird and a bit loud.”
On the tabloids: “To this day I’m engaged every summer….you can’t give an inch because they’ll take a mile. I don’t have any investment in needing to be the next megastar.”
On doing her own hair and makeup: “I decided I’m just gonna be me and if people don’t like that, OK.”On when Kate first sees Sawyer: “There’s almost a feeling of seeing a ghost. I really believe she thought he was dead.”And a few Lost spoilers: By February one character (besides Locke) will be dead, Sawyer may have a new love interest with one of the island’s earlier residents, and the future-seeing old lady encountered by Desmond is ‘more important than you ever dreamed’.




No comments:

Stumble This Fav This With Technorati Add To Del.icio.us Digg This Add To Reddit Add To Facebook
Stumble Upon Toolbar